- Presbyterian Church 1906
Click on a postcard image to enlarge.
NOTE: Dates are in reference to the postmark stamped on the postcard.
© 2004-2016 NorthBayHeartbeat.com All Rights Reserved.
- 1913 Presbyterian Church
Credits & Acknowledgements:
The above postcards were published by the following companys & individuals.
- Photogelatine Engraving Co. Limited, Ottawa, Toronto
- Dole & Son, 5 and 10 c. Store
- Novelty Manufacturing & Art Co., Ltd., Montreal
- Valentine Black Co. Ltd., Toronto, Canada
- Valentine & Son Publishing Co. Ltd., Montreal & Toronto
- The Heliotype Co. Ltd., Ottawa, Ontario
- Illustrated Post Card Co., Montreal
- E.E. Sieber, North Bay, Ont.
- International Fine Art Co. Ltd., Montreal
- Rumsey & Co., 1528 Queen St. West, Toronto, Canada
- Polar Studio, North Bay, Ontario
- Wm. R. Forder, North Bay, Ontario
Thank you to all authors, publishers & photographers!
- Presbyterian Church Interior
- New & Old Methodist Church 1908
- St. Mary's Church ( Pro Cathedral )
- St. Alphonsus Church, Callander, Ontario
Rev. E.E. Bunyan, Pastor
- Pro Cathedral of the Assumption
- Trinity Church 111 McIntyre St. East at corner of Ferguson St.