- North Bay looking North
Click on a postcard image to enlarge.
NOTE: Dates are in reference to the postmark stamped on the card.
© 2004-2016 NorthBayHeartbeat.com All Rights Reserved.
Credits & Acknowledgements:
The above postcards were published by the following companys & individuals.
- Photogelatine Engraving Co. Limited, Ottawa / Toronto
- Dole & Son, 5 and 10 c. Store
- Valentine Black Co. Ltd., Toronto, Canada
- W.J. Gage & Co. Ltd. Toronto
- Northern Toy & Novelty, Sudbury, Ontario
- Illustrated Post Card Co., Montreal
- Rumsey & Co., Toronto, Canada
- Atkinson Bros., Publishers, Toronto
- Peterborough Post Card Co. , Peterborough, Canada
- Wm. R. Forder, North Bay, Ontario
- H.S. Campbell
- Stan Richardson
- Phillips & Wrinch Ltd., Toronto for W.J. Herbert & Co. North Bay
- The Heliotype Co. Ltd., Ottawa
- The Gift Shop North Bay, Ontario
Thank you to all authors, publishers & photographers!
- Lakeshore Dr.
( LCBO at future Marshall Park Dr, location )
- Aerial view of Cassells & Algonquin
- Trout Lake & Highway 63
- Ferguson Highway ( Hwy. 11 North )
- Aerial view of North Bay
- Tomico River - Ferguson Highway
- McIntyre St. 1908 looking East
- Making a Street
( in front of Town Hall )
- No. 11 Hwy. near Callander 1959
- C.A.R.T.C. North Bay
(interior of a hut)
- N.P.A.M. Camp #22 North Bay
- Hwy. 11 South, between Powassan & Trout Creek 1963
- Aerial view of North Bay 1963
- Trans Canada Highway & Trout Lake 1956
- Ferguson Highway near North Bay
- Trout Lake Trans Canada Highway 1939
- Highway 63 near North Bay
- Tilden Lake 22 miles north of North Bay on Hwy. 11
- Worthington Street 1908
- Scene along Ferguson Highway 1932
- Torbay Chick n' Bar - Earl Miller Real Estate
- Pro Cathedral - Algonquin Avenue